Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Beginnings

I write this post from a place of humility.  My God has humbled me.  And it stings a bit.  I feel saddened for my lack of focus.  You see, I've been so prideful when it comes to my physical ability to move around.  I've been prideful that I can run and walk (quickly).  I LOVE to run and walk and to move but God has taken that away from me.  He knows just exactly what we need so that we can hear Him best.  And yes, He has gotten my attention.  I am so thankful that even though I fail Him He still draws me to Himself.  He refines me to be the woman He has called me to be.  I pray you hear Him today.  Calling you.  Drawing you close to Him.  Refining your rough edges.  Our God reigns!

for His glory!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Debby. I know God is pleased with your faith & your pressing into him during this trial. Nothing is guaranteed us in this life. Only the deep, great love of our Savior. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seem to all face a particular battle in this life. It is a battle between flesh and the Spirit. I ask God today for his mercy and grace during these moments in our lives, and his healing power over you so you can continue to live according to his divine Will and Purpose for your life. Praying for you, Debby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching you these past few days has been such an encouragement to me. You have reflected Him so faithfully. Much love, friend.

    ReplyDelete