Saturday, January 14, 2012

God's beautiful creation


I just spent about a week in Kentucky with my in-laws.  While we were there we were able to hike around two of the KY state parks.  Above is a shot of one of the natural bridges.  It was so cool to be able to walk across it.  Mind you it was also a bit nerve racking having your children with you since there were no railings :)  We did make it safely across to the other side.  The kids loved all the exploring and climbing they got to do.  I suppose the big kids loved climbing around too :)


It was such a blessing to have been able to soak in some of the beauty God has made for us to enjoy.  I pray you get a chance to get away from your everyday life, slow down and see


“ Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory.”  Isaiah 6:3b and 
"...be glad and rejoice forever in what I create." Isaiah 65:18a

No comments:

Post a Comment