Monday, November 1, 2010

Proverbs 31 lady

This month I have had the privilege of reading posts by godly women about the quintessential godly woman. It has been such a blessing to me and I hope you have been blessed by the series as well. Today is the final day of the Proverbs 31 series and I thought I would share what God has impressed upon my heart. I have learned that God wants us to make wise choices with our time. The Proverbs 31 woman was active but not "busy". She was serving the Lord by serving her family and others. She made wise choices about what activities occupied her time and I pray I too can be a wise steward of my time on this earth. Each of us needs to "number our days." We only live for a moment. I pray we all seek Him first and His kingdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment