Friday, August 20, 2010

This is the day!

Do any of you remember the song that quoted Psalm 118:24? It is completely embedded in my brain this morning. These are the words to the song:
This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
This song takes on a personal meaning for me this morning. You see, I went to the beach a couple days ago and now I ITCH all over! These bug bites are trying to drive me crazy. But as the song plays over and over in my mind it helps me remember that God is bigger than my annoying bug bites and I can still rejoice for all my other blessings He has given me.

No matter what our days have in store for each of us, I pray everyday we would take the words to this song literally. Let us rejoice because God has so richly blessed us with a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment