Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lesson from Monopoly

The other night my family decided to play the never ending game of Monopoly. I am not sure how it happened but my husband called me out on my lack of integrity. Okay, so maybe I do know how it happened. I had told him that if a player didn't notice that you landed on their property, you didn't have to pay them. He frowned at me. Can you believe it! A frown! "I'm not a child", I thought. I quipped back, "but it is just a game. That's how I was taught to play." As his words sunk in, I realized that integrity hadn't truly taken root in my life. Lord, even in the little things, show me YOUR way.

So, thank you, Brian for pointing me toward God's way.

Colossians 3:17 And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment